Enjoy a perfect Christmas Holiday Experience in the Nigeria’s tourism capital city; Calabar formaly known as Akwa Akpa. Visit Calabar between the 1st and 30th of December for a fun-packed entertainment.
The city has an international museum, a botanical garden, a Free Trade Zone/Port, an international airport and seaport, an integrated sports stadium complex, a cultural centre, one of the most prominent universities in the country – the University of Calabar, a slave history park and several historical and cultural landmarks. It also has several standard hotels, resorts and amusement parks.
Calabar Carnival, the Africa’s biggest street party which begins every 1st December and lasts until 31the December has boosted the cultural mosaic of Nigeria people while entertaining millions of spectators within and outside the State. The 2017 edition plays host to more than 25 participating countries.
Temperatures are relatively constant throughout the year, with average high temperatures usually ranging from 25 to 28 degrees Celsius. There is also little variance between daytime and nighttime temperature, as temperatures at night are typically only a few degrees lower than the daytime high temperature.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Calabar sightseeing tour, Visit to Tinapa Water park, the adrenaline pumping Calabar Bikers Carnival, participation in Africa’s Biggest street party, photo opportunities with celebrities and visitors from around the world, among others.
Return economy flight ticket from Gatwick Airport, London to Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport, Abuja.
Return economy flight ticket from Namdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport, Abuja to Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar.
Our agent will be waiting to pick you at Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, to your hotel and take you back on your departure date from the hotel to the airport.
8 days and 7 nights stay in a 3 star hotel
4 days Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
- Return Economy Class Air tickets from London to Abuja and Abuja to Calabar
- Airport Transfers to and from the hotel
- 7 nights 3star hotel accommodation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bottled water
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Price does not include Gratuities
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- If you require a visa to enter Nigeria, we’ll be happy guide you on application process.
- This package does not include other activities or places you may wish to visit during your stay.
- If you will like to add extra activities on your trip, please fill the inquiry form near “book now” icon.