The Game Reserve has many wildlife species and hundreds of bird species. Is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World due to its Annual Wildebeest Migration which takes place in the months of July and August.
And finally to Lake Nakuru is one of Kenya’s finest national parks. Flanked by rocky escarpments, pockets of acacia forest and at least one waterfall, the park is gorgeous year-round and is home to both black and white rhinos, lions, leopards, hippos and endangered Rothschild’s giraffes.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries on route. Lake Nakuru, “the pink lake”, awaits with its large numbers of flamingos, both lesser and greater species and other birdlife. This is the best place to chance seeing the elusive leopard, and black and white rhinos.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Morning game drive, Watch and photograph Birds and Animals, breakfast and depart for Masai Mara, Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Full day in Masai Mara. Morning game drive. Afternoon you are free to go for an optional nature walk or a visit to the Masai Manyatta, or take it easy at the campsite meeting other travellers.
Day 4: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive. Return to campsite for breakfast. After breakfast break up the camp and depart for Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon.
• Transport in a 8 seater custom made Tour van with a pop up roof – each person is guaranteed a window seat
• Services of a professional English speaking guides
• Game drives as per the itinerary
• Game parks or national parks entry fees
• Accommodations in self contained Tents fitted with camp beds/Linen is provided
• Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
• 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
• Cultural visits to Maasai villages costs Ksh. 2,600
• Personal effects
• Kenya Visas
• Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari