This is a 3 Day Kenya Safari that will take you to the heart of Masai Mara which the home to all the big 5 wild animals: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard. The Game Reserve has many wildlife species and hundreds of bird species. Masai Mara is one of the Seven Wonders of the World due to its Annual Wildebeest Migration which takes place in the months of July and August.
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive southwards to the viewpoint of the Rift Valley. Stop briefly to view the escarpment and proceed to Narok for lunch. You arrive in Mara late afternoon for an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast proceed for a full day of game viewing at the Masai Reserve. Picnic lunch at the Hippo Pool. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
- Transport in a 8-seater custom made Tour van with a pop up roof – each person is guaranteed a window seat
- Services of a professional English speaking guides
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Game parks or national parks entry fees
- Accommodations in self contained Tents fitted with camp beds/Linen is provided
- Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
- 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages costs Ksh. 2,600
- Personal effects
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari